The new bed WOOD Mini+ Cot Bed incl. Junior Kit from Oliver Furniture is designed to follow the child's needs from 0-9 years - from the baby's first cot bed to the schoolchild's desire to sleep in a bed which resembles the adults'. When the child ultimately outgrows the bed, a pair of attractive pillows along the backrest converts it to a cosy daybed or small sofa — suitable for a corner of the living room, a wide hallway, or as a stylish supplement to the interior of the summerhouse.
WOOD Mini+ Cot Bed incl. Junior Kit supports Oliver Furniture foundational principal of aesthetic sustainability: We create furniture which in design as well as quality can follow the family for generations.
Includes: Mini+ conversion set for small bed, small day bed, junior bed, junior day bed and a bed guard.
- baby and child bed that grows with you
- from birth to the age of 9
- 5 settings to suit your child's age
- incl. conversion parts for use as a cot, junior bed, small day bed with/without fall out protection or sofa bed
- height-adjustable slatted frame
- innovative and ergonomic design
- produced under ethical and fair conditions in Europe
- only sustainable, European materials used
- all materials used are FSC-certified, EN71 and TÜV/GS tested
- treated exclusively with non-toxic, water-based paints and varnishes
Material & Dimensions:
- Material: white/Oak: solid beech wood, solid oak wood / white: solid beech wood
- Dimensions: W 74 x L 126/166 x H 87 cm
- The sustainable and durable Oliver Furniture pieces are treated with non-toxic, water based paints and lacquer and use FSC-certified, EN71 and TUV/GS approved materials, produced in Europe under ethical and fair conditions.